Become a certified UPM ProFi installer
The UPM ProFi Program for certified installers serves to deepen standard procedures and to teach advanced installations techniques for trained installers. UPM recommends that installation should always be done by a certified installer of composite terrace boards. In addition, the program is aimed at interested home owners and project planners who are looking for a certified installer of composite terrace boards.
- Material properties of terrace boards made out of Wood-Plastic Composites (WPC)
- Planning tools for terrace decking
- Practical installation techniques with advanced tips
- The complete product range and accessory parts from UPM ProFi
- Care and maintenance
- Guided tour through the plant in Bruchsal
- Contact information on the website of the certified UPM ProFi installer
- Forwarding of requests which have been addressed to UPM ProFi by local home owners and planners
- Tools to promote sales, with samples, brochures and reference photos from UPM ProFi
Sign up now for one of the two dates at our UPM ProFi factory in 76646 Bruchsal!
- 29 September 2016 or 20 October 2016, 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – registration form here