UPM ProFi Piazza and Deck 150: First class WPC
UPM PROFI PIAZZA: First class with a natural wood look
UPM ProFi Piazza impresses with increased color fastness, resistance to stains and reliability even in heavily used environments such as public swimming pools, barbecue areas and at higher altitudes. The new sustainable decking is made of 75% recycled materials. The easy-care UPM ProFi Piazza is "Made in Germany" and the manufacturer is offering a 25-year warranty when used in private areas.
- Natural wood look
- 75% recycled content
- Up to 25 years color, stain and material warranty
- Made in Germany
- Available in 4 colors
Pioneer in the recycling economy: Industry-leading sustainable boards from Europe:
- 35 m2 Piazza boards contain up to 490 kg of plastic and paper waste. This corresponds to the average annual amount of municipal waste per person in the EU.
- 35 m2 Piazza boards bind over 800 kg of CO2. The CO2 bound in the boards corresponds to the amount that an EU citizen – with an average distance traveled – produces by driving over a period of 4 months.
- The Piazza boards offer a long service life with a 25-year warranty for private use. This binds the CO2 emissions for the duration of a generation.
- At the end of its long lifespan, the material is fully recyclable because it is 100% free of pollutants. This can be used to create new boards or other products.
UPM PROFI DECK 150: First class with a contemporary, urban look
Being outside should always be something special –whether for relaxation, at work, for partying or just in between. A terrace is more than just a platform. It is the connection between indoor and outdoor areas.
- Specially refined material with high impact resistance
- High scratch and stain resistance
- Up to a 10-year warranty on the material
- 55% recycled / 100% recyclable
- Made in Germany
- Available in 6 colors
- Extensive design accessories such as Rail Step and aluminum rails for a closed surface
First-class WPC boards from UPM ProFi: Read more in our flyer
The UPM ProFi product innovations 2020: Get the brochure