Weltholz at the Branchentag Holz (Timber Industry Day)
We are presenting the innovations to the Weltholz range of products
The Branchentag Holz (Timber Industry Day) in Cologne is the industry forum for the German timber trade. Visitors and exhibitors meet specialist colleagues, the most important representatives of the German timber trade and decision-makers from the leading trade companies. The exhibition takes place every two years and is only open to trade visitors. Within the industry, it is one of the most important communication platforms for high-quality specialist information. Innovations are presented, trends set, business contacts established and partnerships deepened.
Stop by! We are very much looking forward to your visit at:
Weltholz booth at the Branchentag Holz (Timber Industry Day) 2017
Cologne Trade Fair I Hall 8 I Booth D.061
Tuesday, November 14th I 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 15th I 9.00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Our experts are happy to inform you in detail about the innovations to the Weltholz range, including:
- UPM ProFi: WPC with new, unique surface technology
- Ceramic patio tiles: They round out the Weltholz outdoor product line
- Kebony®: The future is made from this wood! Kebony – now with building control certification
- Lunawood: Take advantage of the attractive early purchase campaign for thermal pine!
- New mounting systems: For faster assembly as well as the possibility to combine wood, WPC and ceramics in a single terrace
- Weltholz assortment mix: plywood from all over the world, window wood, hardwood decking from South America and Southeast Asia, planed Siberian larch
All information also in the flyer (Download PDF) Weltholz at the Branchentag Holz (Timber Industry Day) 2017